As Nigerians and the world awaits the announcement of the just concluded elections results by the chairman of Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), Professor Attahiru Jega, we want to remind you of five reasons why Nigeria is very important to the world.
1. Nigeria is Africa’s largest economy with over 500 billion dollars GDP
2. Nigeria’s population is over 170 billion with more than 50% youths.
3. Nigeria is world largest producer of cassava, Shea nut and cashew nut.
4. Nigeria is the 10th largest producer of crude oil in the world and the 8th largest exporter.
5. Nigeria is home to Nollyhood, the second largest movie producer in the world.