Mr. Odozor who graduated alongside 15 other trained pilots at the Afrika Union Aviation Academy (AUAA), Mafikeng, South Africa on Saturday was described as the new hope of the African aviation industry.
apt. Allan Roebuck, Director of AUAA, told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Johannesburg that Mr. Odozor completed all the 37 flying procedures in record time.
“The academy is proud of this young Nigerian, with the award of licence and certificate to him. Today, I can say he is the youngest commercial licence pilot in both Nigeria and South Africa.
“I cannot say now if he is the youngest African to attain that record, but I’m sure he is the youngest in South Africa and Nigeria,’’ he said.
On his part, Mr. Odozor said he had always dreamt of becoming a pilot. “Flying a plane has been my childhood dream and I am happy today that I’m a licensed commercial pilot at the age of 20. But I thank God that I have now made history, as a record licensed commercial pilot in both Nigeria and South Africa.”
- 20-Year-Old Nigerian Sets Record; Graduates As Youngest Commercial Licence Pilot (lowkeytech.wordpress.com)
- 20-year-old, who broke record to become youngest commercial pilot in Nigeria and South Africa (glitzplusentertainment.wordpress.com)
- Photo:20-Year Old Graduates As Youngest Commercial Licence Pilot In Nigeria and SA (vrhcelebbuzz.wordpress.com)
- Favour Odozor Emerges Youngest Pilot (evatese.wordpress.com)
- 20-Year-Old Nigerian Sets Record; Graduates As Youngest Commercial Licence Pilot (rewindonnet.wordpress.com)
- Meet The Youngest Commercial Licensed Pilot In Nigeria And Africa (peacebenwilliams.com)
- welcome to Litotunes blog:::20-Year-Old Nigerian Sets Record; Graduates As Youngest Commercial Licence Pilot (litotunes.wordpress.com)